The Spectro-115E UV/Vis/NIR and Spectro-115U UV/Vis can be combined with a Gamry potentiostat (PCI4 and newer) to conduct simultaneous UV/Vis/NIR and electrochemical measurements. This can be especially useful for studying redox transitions of various species such as organometallic complexes and nanoparticles among others.
The Spectro-115ETM, Sectro-115UTM, and i-Raman are Gamry’s three spectroelectrochemistry systems. Each system utilizes a miniature CCD spectrometer, USB 3.0 communication, and temperature compensation. These fiber-based spectrometers can be easily configured for absorption or transmission. The UV/Vis and Vis/NIR systems interface with a deuterium/tungsten light source that has a spectral output of 200 - >1100 nm and can be configured to provide both D2 and W. The light source also includes a safety shutter.
Other spectrometer configurations are available. Contact us with your specifications to see how we can help, or to find out how you can use our analysis tools with spectroscopy data from other spectrometers.
- Redox Polymer Chemistry
- Transition Metal Chemistry
- Mixed-Valence Complexes
- Organometallic Complexes
- Thin-Layer Electrochemistry
- Coupled spectroscopy and electrochemistry acquisition and analysis.
- Analysis tools for easily plotting absorption at a given wavelength as a function of potential.
- Seamless integration into PHE200 Physical Electrochemistry techniques.
- Open source scripting to run the spectrometer for easy integration in other techniques.
- Fiber-based spectrometers.
- Temperature compensation for ultra-low thermal drift.
- Spectro-115U has been optimized for low stray light by utilizing a cross Czerny-Turner optical layout.
|Wavelength Range (nm)||350-1050 and 380-750|
|Dimensions||10.1 x 6.3 x 4.1 cm|
|Wavelength Range (nm)||200-850|
|Dimensions||12.4 x 9.1 x 3.5 cm|
BDS100 LIGHT SOURCE(OUTPUT)
|Wavelength Range (nm)||200 - >1000|
|Dimensions||17 x 7.6 x 6.4|
Need more information?