Interface 5000P TM is an electrochemical test system designed for single-cell battery testing, fuel cells or any other energy devices. It can charge, discharge, cycle charge and discharge, read battery voltage, self-discharge and leakage current measurement.
The Interface 5000P is designed for researchers studying different energy storage and conversion tests. It includes simultaneous measurement of voltage and impedance of two half-cells and full-cells, etc. Not only saves time, but can also characterize full cells in the same experiment.
Characterize two half-cells
The Interface 5000P can measure two half-cells simultaneously during the experiment. With an embedded reference electrode, the dual electrometer measures the potential of the anode and cathode simultaneously, even in full cells.
(Click image to Enlarge)
The Interface 5000P can be upgraded to the advanced test system Interface 5000E. A series of electrochemical tests can be performed. For inquiries on field upgrades, contact GAMRY.
Below are the features of the Interface 5000P Potentiostat.
- Electrochemical energy - including charge, discharge, cycle charge and discharge, potentiostatic, galvanostatic, self-discharge, leakage current, read battery voltage
- Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy - including performing galvanostatic EIS up to 200,000 Hz.
Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy - including performing galvanostatic EIS up to 200,000 Hz.
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 electrode measurement
- Measure both half-cell voltage and full-cell voltage
- Electrical isolation
- Floating: For autoclaves, mechanically stressed equipment or pipelines.
- The size of a chemistry textbook, weighing only 2.5 kg. USB 2.0 connection to Windows computer.
- Built-in EIS
- EIS measurements from 10 μHz to 20 kHz using advanced DDS.
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Mode
- Oversampling mode improves signal-to-noise ratio and accurate capacitance measurements. .
Current Interruption IR Compensation
- The Gamry potentiostat and its control software use linear regression to accurately measure and achieve IR compensation.
- Auxiliary I/O
Control third-party devices through I/O design: realize external signal input, analog voltage output, analog current output, auxiliary A/D input and digital I/O connector.
- RTD temperature probe measurement
- hedging period
- 2 year factory warranty.
Interface 5000P Part #992-00114
|Electrode connection||2, 3, 4 or 5 electrodes|
|High Current||±5 A|
|Current range||6 (50 μA - 5 A)|
|Current range (including internal gain)||8|
|Small current resolution||15 pA|
|Large applied potential||± 6 V|
|Rise Time||<1 μs|
|Small time base||10 μs|
|Noise and ripple (typical)||<20 μV rms|
|Trough pressure||± 8.5 / ± 2.5 V|
|High Current||>±5 A|
|Gain bandwidth (typical)||1050, 250, 43, 4.4, 0.5 kHz|
|Frequency Range||10µHz – 20K Hz|
|EIS accuracy||See Accuracy
|Applied voltage amplitude||N/A|
|Applied current amplitude||5 The maximum|
|input resistance||>10 12 Ω || <2 pF|
|Input Current||<25 pA|
|Bandwidth (-3 dB) (typical)||>12 MHz at -3 dB|
|Common mode rejection ratio||>98 dB (10 kHz)
>88dB (100 kHz)
|Application accuracy||±1 mV ±0.2% setting range|
|Applied resolution||200 μV, 50 μV, 12.5 μV/bit|
|measurement accuracy||±0.5 mV ±0.2% of reading range|
|Measurement resolution||200 μV, 20 μV, 2 μV/bit|
|Application/measurement accuracy||±25 pA ±0.05% of range ±0.2% of value|
|Application/measurement resolution||0.0033% full-scale/bit|
|bandwidth||>5 MHz (5 mA)|