The resonant frequency and the bandwidth of the resonant conductance curve are determined. The bandwidth or full width at half maximum, (FWHM) is direct correlation with the quality factor (Q) which is by definition the inverse of the well known dissipation (D).
eQCM-I Mini Features:
- Both the frequency and the quality of resonance (FWHM or bandwidth or dissipation) are measured
- Different harmonics (up to the 13th overtone at 5MHz crystals) can be quickly and sequentially measured
- Temperature control from 4°C to 80°C (± 0,02 °C) is included
- EC measurement module is optionally available with ITO-QCM sensors
- Modular sensor holder up to 4 measuring channels
- External PC with Windows® 10; communication with QCM-I via USB
The software performs full control of the eQCM-I Mini Instrument. Two measurement modes are available:
- Resonance: Measurement of resonance curve and calculation of the resonance frequency & FWHM up to 70 MHz
- QCM-t: Continuous measurement of the resonance parameters and the temperature of the flow-cell.
Calculation: Various eQCM and ad-layer parameters can be calculated using standard or custom made models. All these parameters can be displayed on the screen, printed, saved or can be exported for further evaluation.
- eQCM unit with two channels (one channel is temperature controlled)
- Microsoft® Surface Pro Tablet with Windows® 10 Pro
- QSH-104 QCM Sensor Holder (flow through type)
- QSHE-104 QCM Sensor Holder (flow through type) with "leak free" Ag/AgCl reference electrode
- BioSense EC 3.xx Software (one user license)
*Potentiostat Not Included
*Gamry is the exclusive distributor of MicroVacuum for the United States and China. For information on other MicroVacuum Products or inquiries outside of the US & China, please visit their web site.