Designed for cyclic voltammetry, or for similar basic research such as determination of redox potential, reaction mechanism, diffusion coefficient, rate constant and electrochemically active area. It is also possible to run electrochemical plating and electroplating experiments or to determine the concentration of trace analytes in solutions. In addition to the above features, you will also get an introductory software development kit to develop your own programs or the ability to interface with other instruments.
The Interface 1000 B can also be expanded to more advanced models. The Interface 1000A includes all the functions of the Interface 1000B and provides more advanced test functions such as electrochemical corrosion, battery test (DC), electrochemical frequency modulation, critical pitting temperature and electrochemical noise, etc. The Interface 1000E provides all the features of the Interface 1000A and also includes electrochemical impedance spectroscopy testing capabilities.
The Interface 1000B can be upgraded to more advanced electrochemical test systems. Contact GAMRY, regarding upgrading Interface 1000B to 1000A or 1000E, for more information on upgrading.
Below are the features of the Interface 1000B Electrochemical Workstation.
- Physical Electrochemistry - Cyclic voltammetry, linear sweep voltammetry, chronoamperometry, chronopotentiometry, chrono-coulomb method, multi-step chronoamperometry, and multi-step chronopotentiometry techniques.
- Pulse Voltammetry – Differential pulse voltammetry, conventional pulse voltammetry, reverse pulse voltammetry, Osteryoung square wave voltammetry and related techniques such as anodic stripping voltammetry.
- Application of basic controls and user-defined signals. Simple potentiostatic and galvanostatic type experiments can be performed. Define arrays to perform linear sweeps and cyclic voltammetry.
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 electrode measurements
- Electrical isolation floating: for autoclaves, mechanically stressed equipment or pipelines.
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Mode
- Oversampling mode improves signal-to-noise ratio and accurate capacitance measurements.
- Current Interruption IR Compensation
- input, analog voltage output, analog current output, auxiliary
- A/D input and digital I/O connectors.
- hedging period
- 2 year factory warranty.
Interface 1000B Part #992-00116
|Zero resistance ammeter||Yes|
|Floating design (isolated from ground)||Yes|
|Electrode connection||2, 3 or 4 electrodes|
|High Current||±1 A|
|Current range||9 (10 nµA-1A)|
|Current range (including internal gain)||11|
|Small current resolution||3.3 fA|
|large applied potential||±12 V|
|Rise Time||<1 μs|
|small time base||10 μs|
|Noise and Ripple (Typical)||<20 μV rms|
|2.4 kg||24 (W) x 6 (H) x 27 (D) 27 cm|
|Slot pressure||±20 V|
|Output Current||>±1 A|
|Gain Bandwidth (Typical)||980, 260, 40, 4, 0.4 kHz|
|input resistance||>10 12 Ω|
|Input Current||<20 pA|
|Common Mode Rejection Ratio||>80 dB (10 kHz)
>60 dB (1 MHz)
|Application accuracy||±1 mV ±0.2% of setting range|
|applied resolution||200 μV, 50 μV, 12.5 μV/bit|
|measurement accuracy||±1 mV ±0.3% of reading range|
|Measurement resolution||1 μV, 10 μV, 100 μV, 400 μV/bit|
|Application accuracy||±5 pA ±0.3% of span|
|measurement accuracy||±5 pA ±0.3% application/measurement resolution|
|Application/measurement resolution||>10 MHz (1A - 100 μA)
>1.5 MHz (10 μA)
>0.15 MHz (1 μA)